Wednesday, April 24, 2013

First Post...

Welcome to Mama Brown’s Southern Porch: A Southern Man and His Fryin Pan.  This blog came about as a suggestion from Facebook after all the pictures I post of the foods I cook.  I figured why not turn those pictures into stories.  I grew up in a southern kitchen watching my mom cook everything from scratch.  That’s where I got my love of cooking from.  That love also involves a dream of owning my own restaurant.  I figure you should do what you love.  The title of the blog is in honor of my mother and her inspiration for cooking that she gave me.  Not everything I do is from a frying pan, but most of it will be.
 
I’ll warn you now that I’m not a professional writer in any way.  I hated having to write school papers.  I plan on writing conversationally as thoughts come to me.  I promise to do my best to catch any obvious errors!
 
 
Until next time...Ya’ll come back now, ya hear?
 
 
Zach
 

1 comment:

  1. Look forward to your stories, Zach. So many of your food pictures make me drool!

    ReplyDelete